Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Intense Pain

All night long dh had intense pain. It kept him up all night and put him in tears and trust me that doesn't happen often. I feel so helpless just sitting there watching. I rubbed his back for a while but other then that there was nothing I could do.ON top of that he thinks he may be coming down with the flu and he has been on antibiotics for over a month. He had the chills all night which made him miserable then he would get overheated. And he threw up, alot. I dozed a bit when he did manage to get a bit of sleep and I got up to it again about 4 in the morning.

We have been seeing an herbalist over the past week. She uses a blue light on his ulcers and has added to his growing pill bottle collection. Luckily this is all natrual stuff so I am not as worried that he is so heavily bedicated. We are unsure if this will work but I am certainly willing to try. Chris on the other hand has stated he is willing to try but then he gets there and he makes these little signs and says these little things under his breath and well it makes me wonder how much he is really willing to try. I hope to update the list of meds he is on in the hope that perhaps someone else may get use out of it.

Lastly dh and I have had to seriously think about amputation. We have had more than enough doctors tell us so and dh is in so much pain that he seems more willing just to make it stop. My question is will it make it stop? We were supposed to get an appointment with the hand surgeon yesterday but their computers were down so perhaps today we will get the appointment and I tell you what I am going with him. I am tired of asking him questions when he gets back from these appointments and he doesn't have the answers because God forbid he ask questions.

Anyway that is where we are for now. I sure hope you guys had a great holiday.

Vanessa

No comments: