Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Swelling and pain

While I realize that moving here was not a fix all for all of Chris's medical issues I had a big hope that we would not be getting any more ulcers. Even though he does not have any new ulcers, he does have a couple of spots that are causing burning pain that is keeping him up the past few nights. Although a visual inspection doesn't show anything other then slight discoloration on a few of points. He shows me the areas that bother him. On the ball of the foot, on the arc and one just under the big toe. There are slight darker colors but nothing else. Now his whole foot is swollen.

1 comment:

AMI Jewelry Design said...

my father has suffered from this disease for over 13 years now and my mom is his care taker. I see what she goes through watching him suffer, and my heart goes out to you and your family. If you ever wanna chat, vent, ramble chances are I'll understand ... amisherwood@gmail.com Angela